Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aunt Plaque

Last week was my sisters birthday and I had no clue what to get her. I have been out of work and am low on money as well so I turned to Pinterest hoping to find something that I could make for her birthday. Besides homemade gifts are better than going out and purchasing a gift. As I was searching on Pinterest, I come across this Grandparents plaque. At the top it said Grandma and Grandpa's Grandchildren and it had a quote in the middle with all of the children's names around it. I took this one step further and did this for my sister with our nieces and nephew. We recently just had our third niece born on 9-17-12 and I figured why not make an Aunt plaque? So what I did is I went on Paint on the computer and made an 8 by 10 mat and colored it light purpler (my sisters favorite color). Then at the top I wrote "Aunt Tammy's Nieces & Nephew". I found an Aunt quote and put that in the middle and surrounded it with a white rectangle. Then I put all of the children's names around the quote. Since there are three girls and one boy it fit perfectly around the rectangle. I also added their birthdays underneath their names. It came out beautiful!

Name Font/Heading: Constantia (48)
Birthdays/Quote: Bradley Hand ITC (69)

No comments:

Post a Comment